Sunday, September 21, 2008

Oh, the things she says

Kids say funny things. They just do. The best part is when they are so darn innocent and they look at you in all seriousness and it either melts your heart or makes you dissolve in giggles - and a lot of times, both. I was chatting with someone after church today and a lady came up and sat down behind me. Turns out she was one of the workers in the toddler class today. She said, "I just have to tell you a funny story. The Sunday School leader was talking about Humpty Dumpty (is that in the Bible??) and about how he fell off the wall and they were so sad that they couldn't put him back together." I guess she was sitting by Keira and K said under her breath, "Why don't they just cook him?" LOL! She just couldn't understand why someone was SO upset about dropping an egg. I guess another kid heard her and said, "yeah, why don't they just fry him in butter sauce!" So much for the moral of the story. ;-) I like these options better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that is HILARIOUS!!! HA!!!