Monday, October 13, 2008

Pictures Finally!!!

It took me forever, but I now have pictures of the last few events posted. They start with Josh and Meredith's wedding rehearsal/wedding. I was really bummed that my camera accidentally went home my mom and Keira after the ceremony. I could have gotten some great shots at the reception...OH well.












God's country


Keira refused to get of Meredith's lap at the dinner.
The happy couple thank people for coming. Ahhhh Keira opens her special flower girl present
A froggy bank! Cool!
Me and my beautiful sis
the big day! They clean up well!

Picture time!




the whole gang
pretty girl loved being dressed up




me, my mom, and sis






Keira's first day of her little "movement" class






Kimberly doing a much needed shot at Katie's b-day celebration






Keira shows off her blue tongue from her "twitsy pop" ;-)




1 comment:

TcH said...

YAHOO. I love all of your pictures.
That family one of you, Travis and Keira at the wedding is really good. You look SO pretty.
I like your angle of pictures during the ceremony. Much better than mine, with HEEDS blocking the view. ha ha.
Keira's dance class is hilarious. ha ha. Do you have to "move" with her, or is it just for the kids? I couldn't tell b/c the pictures have a lot of adults in them.

Love yew!
T