SO, Mia has another new word. That word is "cheese". She just said it the other day - and sure enough, she wanted a piece of cheese. Yesterday, she had sort of had a fussy day. I think her canines are getting ready to come down and she said it..."cheese". BOY, did she MEAN cheese. She ended up consuming THREE whole string cheeses. The girl knows what she wants. Tonight at my mom's she had eaten a good dinner and was snacking on some of my rice when she said it again. She ended up eating several slices of chedder before we cut her off - in hopes of not being constipated later.
Tonight, I also had a sweet conversation with Keira at bedtime. I almost always forget it, so I told it to Travis and had to come record it in the blog. It is the only reason I'm still up right now.
Keira "Why are there bad people outside?"
Me "Well, some people choose to follow God and other people don't. They don't live in the goodness that God has."
K "Where is Jesus?"
Me "He's God's son and he's in heaven with him." (I didn't really get into the whole living in your hearts yet)
K "Where's heaven?"
Me "It's invisible but it exists." NOT a very clear answer.
K "Well, I want to go there because I love him!"
I thought that was awfully sweet. Then came the real reason. ;-)
K "Mom, where do all the balloons go?"
I forgot that probably a YEAR ago I told her when she let go of her balloon, it would go up to heaven where grandpa was. Apparantly, she wants to make sure her balloons will be waiting for her someday. I'm sure they will be. :-)
one on one time - Gabey
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment